Director of the Pyrineum Pilot School
- ULM pilot since 2nd May 1997, with over 1,000 hours of flight experience on this kind of aircraft.
- PPL Private Pilot since 26th January 2005.
- Licensed to pilot diverse aircraft such as Piper Arrow or Cirrus SR22.
- Pedro Santurde, Spanish runner-up in 2018 in landing accuracy category
Operations and Navigation consultant at the Pyrineum Pilot School
- ULM pilot, 1999
- Private pilot, 2005
- Licensed for nocturnal flights VFR, 2013
- Part of the Spanish Rally champion crew in Advanced mode in 2014
- Part of the World Rally Championship crew held in Poland, in the modality of accuracy testing.
- Our fixed-wing instructor has accumulated 1,000 hours of experience since acquiring his licence for this in 2003.
- The rotary-wing instructor (gyroplane pilot since 2010 and private pilot since 1978), has 4 years of experience as a teacher for new aviators.