- Be over 16 years of age, although the candidate will not have the qualification until he/she is 18
- Authorisation from a parent/legal guardian in the case of minors
- Photocopy national ID card
- A passport sized photo
- Be a member of the Pyrineum Club during the teaching period. Members have the chance to use the international centre facilities and to rent light-aircraft with discounts once the pilot title has been obtained. Monthly price: €36 + VAT per month.
- Provide a class 2 medical certification and LAPL. It must be performed in aeronautical medical centres, in all cities there are medical examination centres for pilots authorised by civil aviation (accredited by AESA: State Agency for Aerial Security).